Monday 11 October 2010

ur grind

1.
rip me apart baby, slap me down
but don't fuck with my mind,
break me into peices
do u want me? do u want to funk with me baby?
or just to take me down, rip me into peices
spit me out, torture me
i can take it baby, ur grind

chorus
grind with me baby, grind
stay silent, ignore me, pay no attention
but don't deny me baby, don't dismiss me
take what u want, have it I don't care, I don't want it
just need ur grind baby, ur grind

2.
suck out the juices, shit, eat me alive
i'm in a living fucking nightmare,
all of my worst dreams
life & death baby, rolled into one
doing my best, playing the game
but "give me mind fuck", ain't my name
still In love with ur grind

chorus

3.
i'd have crawled 2u baby
dragged myself on bloodied knees
torn the skin from my body
just a please
but fuck it, wants the point
ur face ain't the same
ur grind baby, kneel down, now scream my name

chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment